http://modernbaden.de - "Shop"
The security of your data is very important to us. We want you to be able to access our online services without worrying. Therefore, we present here the most important information about the provisions of the processing of personal data and the cookies used by our shop. This information has been prepared taking into account the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA ("Administrator")
MODERNBADEN Spółka Z Ograniczona Odpowiedzialnoscia, a limited liability company with the corporate name "Modernbaden Sp. z o.o."registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, for which the Minister of Economy is responsible, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000799545; VAT number (NIP tax number) PL5252798684 , REGON number 384138206, registered office: Opłotek 29, 01-940 Warsaw; Poland.
PERSONAL DATA AND DATA PROTECTION
If you wish to create a customer account and use our services, you will be asked to provide personal information.
Your data will be processed by us for the purposes set out below in relation to the operation of the Shop and the services offered ("Services").
The purpose of processing:
According to your decision:
- Provision of the services offered by the shop
- Execution of your orders
- Direct marketing of services offered, except newsletters
- Newsletter dispatch
The basis of data processing:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request. (Article 6, subparagraph 1, letter b, DSGVO)
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, for example in relation to accounting. (Article 6, subparagraph 1, letter c, DSGVO)
- You have given your consent to the processing of personal data for specific purposes. (Article 6, subparagraph 1, letter a, DSGVO)
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the services and activities carried out at your request and aimed at the conclusion of a contract. (Article 6, subparagraph 1, letter b, DSGVO)
- The processing of the data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests or to pursue, exercise or defend legal claims. (Article 6, subparagraph 1, point f, DSGVO)
- The data processed are used for specific direct marketing purposes (Article 6, subparagraph 1, letter f, DSGVO)
- The data processed are for statistical and analytical purposes. (Article 6, subparagraph 1, letter f, DSGVO)
- The processing is necessary for customer satisfaction surveys. (Article 6, subparagraph 1, point f, DSGVO)
registration of data is:
- voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary in order to conclude the contract.
If you do not enter the data, the following may happen depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- It will not be possible to register in the shop.
- You cannot use the services of the shop.
- Purchases in the shop will not be possible.
- You will not be able to get information about special offers and promotions in the shop.
The possibility of withdrawing consent:
The processing of the data until the withdrawal of consent remains legal.
We will only process your data for the period in which we have a legal basis to do so, i.e. until:
- the legal obligation to process your data no longer exists.
- the possibility of determining, investigating, defending against claims relating to the contract concluded between the contracting parties no longer exists.
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of the data if it was the basis for it.
- Your objection to the processing of the data is accepted - if the basis for the dissemination of your data was legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Depending on which situation applies in a particular case and which event occurs the latest.
During the processing of your personal data, we use organisational and technical measures, in accordance with legal requirements, including SSL encryption of the connection.
You are entitled to demand the following:
- Access to your personal data,
- Data cleansing,
- Data removal,
- Processing restrictions,
- Data transmission between administrators,
- You are entitled to object to the processing of your data at any time:
- due to special circumstances - the processing of your data in relation to Article 6, subparagraph 1, point f of DSGVO (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data... ),
- if the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, insofar as the processing relates to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
E-MAIL ADVERTISING WITH NEWSLETTER REGISTRATION
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this purpose or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data for other purposes that are permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
Like most websites, we use what are known as cookies. These data sets:
- They are saved in the memory of your device (computer, mobile phone, etc.)
- Thanks to them, you can, among other things, use the full range of functions of the shop
- You do not change any settings on your machine
By setting your web browsers accordingly, you can at any time:
- Delete cookies
- Block all cookies in the future
- to save information about your session
- for statistical purposes
- for marketing purposes
- to make shop functions available
For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please consult the help function of your web browser. You can get technical information about them by pressing the F1 function key in your web browser.. You can also find tips on how to do this, depending on the browser you are using, on the following sub-pages:
More detailed information about cookies and how to handle them can be found in this article: Wikipedia
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be disclosed. Below you will find a list of possible recipients of your data:
- Provider of the software needed for the online shop
- Suppliers of the goods
- Freight forwarding
- Payment service provider
- Hosting provider
- Provider of business facilitation software (e.g. accounting software)
- relevant authorities to which the administrator is obliged to make the data available
INTEGRATION OF THE TRUSTED SHOPS TRUSTBADGE
The Trusted Shops trust badge is integrated on this website to display our Trusted Shops seal of approval and any ratings collected, as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after they have placed an order.
This serves to protect our legitimate interests in optimal marketing by enabling secure shopping in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests. The trust badge and the services advertised with it are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne. The Trustbadge is provided by a CDN provider (Content Delivery Network) within the framework of order processing. Trusted Shops GmbH also uses service providers from the USA. An appropriate level of data protection is ensured. Further information on the data protection of Trusted Shops GmbH can be found here: https://www.trustedshops.de/impressum/#datenschutz
When the Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which also contains your IP address, date and time of the call-up, amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call-up. Individual access data are stored in a security database for the analysis of security anomalies. The log files are automatically deleted 90 days after creation at the latest.
Further personal data will be transferred to Trusted Shops GmbH if you decide to use Trusted Shops products after completing an order or have already registered to use them. The contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies. For this purpose, personal data is automatically collected from the order data. Whether you as a buyer are already registered for product use is automatically checked using a neutral parameter, the email address hashed by cryptological one-way function. The e-mail address is converted into this hash value, which cannot be decrypted by Trusted Shops, before it is transmitted. After checking for a match, the parameter is automatically deleted.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your right to the protection of personal data?
Do you have questions about our data protection policy?
Write to the following e-mail address: